All content is CC-BY-SA
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission contains your name, designation & affiliation, and contact details.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Articles must be no more than 8,000 words long, including figures, tables, endnotes and references. Articles should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 200 words.
Theoretical Essays must be no more than 5000 words long, including endnotes and references. Theoretical Essays should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 200 words.
Review Essays must be no more than 5000 words long, including endnotes and references. Review Essays should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 200 words.
Commentary and Criticism
Commentary and Criticism must be no more than 3500 words long including endnotes and references.
In-depth interviews must be no more than 2000 words long and must be prefaced with a biographical introduction of the interviewee.
Field reflections (from researchers and practitioners) must be no more than 1500 words long.
Book / Media Reviews
Book/Media Reviews must be no more than 1500 words long including endnotes and references. Media sources may include such things as documentaries, podcasts, and radio/television shows that are related to social change issues pertaining to the region.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.